View Single Post
12-22-2010   #54 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Wow, swords and wrestling moves? I think today might be a bad day to eat here," Rune laughed, "I'm gonna head to work, here's the money for my food, sorry I couldn't stay. Eat the fish if you want, I actually hate fish anyway, the waiter was just kinda pushy and I'm in a hurry..."

Being an Old One, Rune was much more aware of what was going on than he let his friends know. As he passed the tables with all the mischief going on, he whispered in the ear of the silver-haired man with black horns, "All of this noise can't be good for your business... You should stop by my barber shop sometime. I assume you know the location. Promise I won't take too much off~"

And with that said, Rune vanished from the restaurant and sprinted back to his shop, where he noticed an unconscious man outside the door. "Oh hell, I can't just leave this here. I'll bring him in and let him sleep it off in back," he said, lifting the man and carrying him into the shop.