View Single Post
12-22-2010   #51 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Cecile reached for her blade, but was stopped by Sanzuru's hand on her shoulder. A nostalgic cat-like grin crept across Sanzuru's face. "Of course not. Is that a challenge? I'm sure everyone here would love to see..." She held out her hands as if introducing something grand. "Asgard's Valkyrie unit versus the Utgard military's Seven Sins?"
Sanzuru took a drink as if to mock Elly before continuing on with her assault. "Besides, these are times of war, my dear. Neither side would simply throw away their army members unless they're useless."

"I believe that is enough, aunt Sanzuru."

"No, no, let's hear it." She motioned at Elly. "It must be true, is it not? Something so simple as hospitalizing a friend. Why, Clemence here" She motioned towards the black and red-haired girl. "has hospitalized nine."