View Single Post
12-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Burning Steel and Blood

OOC THREAD

Skip, skip, skip.

A beautiful, young girl with snow white hair skipped along the path in the Forest of Souls just on the outskirts of Chokma. On her back a pair of white, angelic wings rest on her back as her dress of whites and light greens trails behind her. She was wearing no footwear, but it didn't matter to her. The little angel enjoyed the feeling of the mana-rich ground against her flesh. She eventually stopped at a grand tree deep within the wood; surrounding it many small transient lights of all colours and at the foot of the tree a small spring. All around were trees, most likely thousands of years old.. Lush with life and magic.

Behind her was a silver haired man with brilliant sunset eyes. He walked up to the girl's side and looked up at the tree. On his head black horns and a tail like a devil's... An incubus.

"Look, Kai," the angel said with such glee in her voice, "The souls are dancing! Dancing into the tree!"

He smiled, "Yes. It's part of the ritual for a new Yggdrasil to be born. The old one is withering away, after all..."

"Mmm... Poor older tree... At least the new one will be able to carry on it's legacy, right?" the girl smiled, her eyes filled with wonder and curiosity.

Kai gave her a nod, "... Yes, Bianca... That is, if it lives through the war."

Bianca knelt down next to the spring and cupped her hands. She dipped them in the water, then brought her hands to her lips to drink the cool liquid.

"Anyways we best get going. Bianca, put the choker back on before we run into any demons... You know what it would mean for the both of us if anyone saw your wings," Kai knelt down and quickly took a drink of water himself. He then reached into his pocket and held out a simple, black leather choker with a buckle to fasten it. Much like a belt.

Bianca gave him a nod and took it. She stared down at it in her hands as both she and Kai rose. "... It's been three hundred years... And even when it started... There were no problems..."

The incubus said nothing more and turned away from the tree and the girl. The girl on the other hand put on the collar and felt as the magic took hold of her wings and tucked them away, almost as if forcing them into a dark crevice, never to be seen.

Never to be seen.

After looking at the marvellous tree longingly, she began to recite something. A poem. Or perhaps a prophecy?

"Brilliant pitch-black overtaking the sky
What I dream under it is equally as dark,
perishing just before I reach my paradise
Ringing stirs my thousand year slumber
Hoping to hear the shaking of that bell again,
within my dreams every sheep is made of brass

Gorgeous carpet stretches like sea
trembling along as his heart misses a beat,
the fool disappears deep inside an evil den
A wealth of gears twisting into motion
lowering the latch, and unbarring the entrance;
now I can give in to that beautiful music

Abyss. Corruption.
The pleasure is being eaten up.

Give me it. Blind my eyes.
Play for me melodies of ruin
Gathering. Building up.
Overlapping into the final song.
Echoing harmonies,
Saying to me, "Turn back now!"

Ash returning to ash...
Dust returning to dust..."

----

As the main battles of the war took place in Asgard, most of Utgard remained fairly peaceful. It was currently the afternoon, so the streets of the capital of Utgard and the country of Banem, Chokma, were bustling with the activity of citizens. Demons of all sorts of shapes and sizes were about, up to their own devices. Newsies were running around, handing out newspapers on the current worldly events... The war claiming its rightful place on the front page.

"Makoto Yuuki once again claims a brilliant victory for us of Utgard!"

The city, surrounded by a great stone wall to protect from invasions, has grown incredibly in the last centuries. Was it due to people from different corners of the world moving to the wondrous capital? Of course!

In the city of Chokma the royal family resides, and is well guarded by the militia whom are stationed here in Utgard. Not only that but the well known oriental restaurant named The Red Papaya owned by the Kagamiya cubi clan is here, always filled with nobles and delicious aromas from the unique menu. Though the special it quite questionable...

On the outskirts of the city were demon forces patrolling the area, making sure to dispose of any angels that fall into Utgard territory. Also in the same general area was a rather usual duo traveling- A slave Baubma girl with snow white hair and a incubus man with silver hair.

"Hey! We're almost there!" Bianca exclaimed excitedly.

"Great. I feel like I could eat a platypus bear!"

"But those are poisonous!" the young girl shot a worried look at Kai.

Kai crossed his arms behind his head, "Really?... But still..."

Bianca grabbed him by the arm and began to shook him, "Nooooooo!"

"Okay okay," Kai laughed, "I was just joking, anyways."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody