View Single Post
12-22-2010   #55 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
You sicken me too, for making people quit over something like that, As well as 75% of the entire LaTale GGFTW community since they enjoy playing and deceiving other people with their opposite gender fetish. (Sorry, I just had to put it here because it's disgustingly true. ._.)
yes it is true that i "trick" ppl you will find me saying "IM A GURL TEEHEE~" in BL quite often. but im sry if you can not tell that im joking even if this is the internet then there is something wrong with your mental capacity

also please refrain from these "statistics" that have no backing behind them. you may think its "disgustingly true" but without any proof it it is not and imo it is a statement that is deliberately trying to flame others here. from what i have seen most of the ppl that play as opposite genders (here at least) do not go out of their way to deceive ppl and ask for stuff

also who the hell did i make quit???????????