View Single Post
12-22-2010   #50 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Ugh. This just had to be in the topic title...;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
wtf youre a trap??? get the hell of my buddy list, you sicken me
You sicken me too, for making people quit over something like that, As well as 75% of the entire LaTale GGFTW community since they enjoy playing and deceiving other people with their opposite gender fetish. (Sorry, I just had to put it here because it's disgustingly true. ._.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
It's not a good idea unless they give consent. There's too much drama associated with it. I'm pretty sure we've seen enough tarp drama, lol.
Agreed. But people won't stop anyway because they're greedy. *sigh* =^= But It's not just LaTale who seen enough of that, it's pretty much most of the MMOs themselves. ._.; Even there's some games which were so ridiculous that you have to show a picture of yourself to the admins in order to play a female character if you are a girl. *sighs* >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuNyan
But Seriously only my REAL Friends know my true Gender :v just imagine what you want ._. i just dont care ~
Judging by personality and how alot of people know you, I think we all already know you're a male. o.o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt
I'm sure it happens plenty of times the other way, too. All in all, I really don't care what gender you are, it's personality that counts more than anything. If you want someone to get to know you better though, it would be best to say your real gender Which you just said you do, which is awesome.
I agree with Fayt entirely. People who just play the opposite gender and fooling people for the reasons of "Because it's more easier to make friends", "I can be treated nicer this way" is... Ehh. =l Really, I don't mind people playing the other gender just as long as they don't fool anyone or anything like that. Just be confident about yourself. It's the personality that counts, not your gender. Seriously, I don't care if you're a boy, a girl, or even an alien. I'll still kick your face if you do something bad. =^=...

Back to the topic at hand, I actually was mistaken for a boy a few times in LaTale due to my personality. D:

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!