View Single Post
12-20-2010   #7733 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
back to the thread, any idea of how many updates to make eTO like kTO(today kTO)? (how many DNA updates was on kTO?)
I really wasted my time on editing the first page didn't I? I mean we got them to edit it so we could keep it up to date and ta-da no one even looks at it. They still post info that's been shown wrong in there, or ask questions that could easily be answered by looking at it.

1st page, 2nd post. eTO is getting part 1 right now, or at least as much of it as they want to add. kTO is in the middle of getting part 2, which is why there's not a lot of info on it. So basically in terms of content updates eTO is about 1 behind.