View Single Post
12-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
Crimsonred
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
I beg to differ....yes you cant tank with this cuz this mode actually REDUCES your defence(yes.....it does that) but, the w1 in this is the biggest asset of the wzc. It is probably the most damaging long range beam weapon in the game. if u shoot at a c rock from the front, it can take out more hp than a spec unless he oced def. if it is a crit, he's dead already. I once took out 3/4 of a nataku's health in 1 shot with this(it was the start of the match,duh!)....

and yes wzc doesnt have sniper precision. but having a scope means you can scout out a location without going in too far or too close to risk being rushed by crazy people running with scissors(which is probably why people invented binoculars in the first place)
I meant useless as in sniping takes to long sure not using the shift button is good as it does good damage.