Thread: Guardians
View Single Post
12-19-2010   #934 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Dragon SagaWorld of WarcraftWonderKing OnlineLa Tale
DigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really niceDigitSlayer is just really nice

Sorry, if this has been said, I've read through a few pages and cannot find the answer...

1. Whatever I do, my types are mixing and then nullify the meter I had already, for instance, I had 2 Power bars, then suddenly it changes to sense and poof gone.
If I would use that spam-pot option that everyone here has described, it'd switch between power and charm, and it does -> totally not a solution.
2. I've read on the first page and on Wiki and everywhere what to do to raise power type, and here is what i did:
- With Buffalo, using power skills
- killing sense/power type bears who have zilch magic
- my weapon is sword, but also tried form, with 0 stats
- have no atrs on me
- dodging attacks is almost 0, i kill everything fast
Yet, after i finally reached 2 Power bars, it suddenly turned into sense AND magic....

- I also tried dodging for charm stats, after a while it turned to power and sense...

This whole procedure makes no sense, it's absolutely impossible to eliminate all other types and get even a 3rd bar from power type, after all this experimenting it's still 0000.
Please help .__.

Last edited by DigitSlayer; 12-19-2010 at 02:09 AM.