View Single Post
12-17-2010   #8 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami
Spoiler!

I went on my alt account [storage] and this was the only card I have. I hope I did it right though. :< Good luck with your epic quest of cards.
That's fine, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakii
If you want, I'll let you have a look at my Card collection. But since I'm too lazy to screenshot and upload hundreds of cards (and the .bmps would probably exceed the bandwidth limit of photobucket) how about we meet somewhere ingame and you take the shots you need yourself?
That would be great, but I can't log on Trickster for a while. Thanks for offering, I'll get back to you when I can get on.