View Single Post
12-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Wiki Project: Cards

Yes, I know this should go in wiki discussion, but I don't think enough people look in the actual wiki discussion forum so this will do. Long story short, all the big card pictures are either missing, wrong, or we're just unsure. So I am just assuming they are all wrong and starting from scratch. So help?
*note:most skill cards aren't on here, because I'm supposed to be doing them *cough*
If you have any of these cards on this list (it's long), please do the following.
  • Set your screen capture to bmp. bmp is lossless, and we want the best quality we can get.
  • show the icon if possible. We can get those from the client files itself, but at least for me It's hard to find just randomly digging through the files.
  • Keep the cursor off the info and card. You won't believe how many times I had to go back and re-do things cause I was stupid and the icon was covering part of the card.
  • I'll be happy with the screenshot (I'll crop them myself) but if you do crop them yourself remember to add transparency to the corners of the card.
  • Even if the card matches your screenshot, post it here so we can confirm it's correct.
  • If you have a card that's not on this list, post it too.
I'll cross out which ones we have as we go. (note to self, category sanity check, move to CARD template)

Okay, enough of that, now for this huge list of cards.

UPDATE 1/23/11 - wow look at all the strikes, extra thanks for gawhie for that! My list is still missing stuff though so orz
UPDATE 2/2/11 - We are almost done! Major props goes to gawhie for getting most of these cards!
~~~
LIST (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Spoiler!

Update 9 March 2011

Last edited by Sandrie; 03-09-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: update