View Single Post
12-16-2010   #257 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

"Oh look it's Yuuki. You best run for it Ayala, you too Kate," Kain then whispered, "I'll go after the Captain. I'll meet up with you guys in Rabanastre with Locke. Just... Don't get your head lopped off by Yuuki in the meantime, Ayala. You know how much those stupid hunters want to capture you and all."

Kain then grabbed the reins of one of the chocobos and quickly mounted the bird. He darted off into the woods on the bird ignoring all protest from anyone or anything.

Kate grabbed Ayala by the arm and hastefully lead him back to the airship.

---

Lari blinked when the pirate was looking for his axe, then turned back to Leila, "Hey, let's hurry back... I don't want to stick around any longer then we need to."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody