View Single Post
12-16-2010   #256 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Locke was awoken from the raise spell too. He opened his eyes weakly and unintentionally put most of his weight on Russet's shoulder. Russet grunted under the strain.

"Sir could you not use me as a walking stick?" Russet asked.

That seemed to have brought the pirate to his senses. He righted himself onto his own two feet, though the world was still slightly spinning.

"What happened?" he asked.

"The creature has been vanquished but could you please help us with a heal spell?" Adelain asked.

"Oh..." Locke said. He cast curaja on everyone. "Did I get KO?" he asked sheepishly afterwards. He was a miner before a pirate and never really had any combat training so he usually stayed as a healer during pirate raids sadly.

"Yeah, but it's ok Adelain raised you," Russet said, good as new. "Thanks. I feel great... though I could use a bath."

"So what happened to the creature?" Locke looked around the area... "And my axe! What happened to my axe!?"

He began looking around for it. It had previously been lodged in the side of the esper.

---

Yuuki came out at the highwaste camp from a different entrance and there he saw Ayala and the Dies Irae crew. Ayala... the rare game of the head hunters! He had to go after it.