View Single Post
12-16-2010   #253 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain grinned and waved at Ayala.

"Where's the captain? Don't tell me you left him to fend for himself..."

"Technically he's not by himself," The pirate remarked, "He has all those hunters with him."

It was then Katelyn Celeste ran out of the ship and pulled her brother's ear.

"Owowowow!" Kain yelped.

Kate frowned, "You left Locke by himself? Haul your ass right back there!"

"But but," Kain protested, "I just got here!"

"Why did you leave Locke behind? Don't tell me you were chasing Yuuki around again..."

".. That and Locke said he'd kill me," he ended with a laugh.

Kate shook her head, "Well no duh, you're so hopeless... Anyways I don't care what Ayala says right now, go back into those woods and drag Locke back here! I don't care if it means robbing that gang of hunters of their only reliable healer."

Kain groaned. But it was then a blinding explosion shone from the forest depths.

---

Lari blinked, then quickly ran over to Leila. She nudged her shoulder a bit, then figured it would be a bad idea to wake her up. "... Now we have two people to carry. Hey, Russet, carry Captain Crazy Legs. I'm sure a bean sprout like you can manage that much."

Though maybe she might get lucky and Leila might spontaneously awaken.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody