View Single Post
12-16-2010   #250 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

When the torrent of water came splashing down, Lari struggled to keep her cries of pain not evident as she bit down on her lip. Pain shot through her whole body and for what seemed like an eternity it was all silent now. She struggled to lift her aching body and muttered a cura spell under her breath. After healing herself some, but still feeling pretty exhausted she cast the same spell once more and as the pain left her she quickly stood up, with her rifle in hand.

---

After many more minutes later, he finally made it to the camp. Kain reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a canteen. He drunk some water from it and quickly tucked it away. Looking around some, he noticed some chocobos hanging around... Perhaps they belonged to the hunters?

"... Hm..." Kain walked up to the chocobos and took in hand the reins from one, "They won't mind way too much."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody