View Single Post
12-16-2010   #245 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain blinked and smirked, "... I was gonna hand it back to you in the end too... Welp if you don't want this crystal then that's okay. I'll just sell it off later."

With a shrug of his shoulders Kain turned to walk back in the direction of the Esper fight... Then turned again since he didn't feel like facing Locke's wraith quite yet. He jumped up to the highest points of the canopies and leapt his way around, making sure to have a good view of the top of the trees and the surrounding scenery. He was sure he'd hit a camp with chocobos if he traveled enough.

You may be a hunter but are you really masochistic enough to horde Arcane crystals just for cash?

---

Lari eventually got back on her feet. She went through her pockets and to her dismay discovered she only had around five wyrmfire shells left, a bunch of aqua shots, a few aeroshots and onion shots. She cursed under her breath.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 12-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.