View Single Post
12-16-2010   #243 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Lari quickly rolled to the side and just barely avoided the blast. She didn't quite recover yet but she was already firing shots at the esper once again but from the ground. She wanted to run off after the pirate who ditched them just so she wouldn't have to deal with this.

---

"Of course there is, Mako!" Kain said, then crossed his arms, "... Well, no, actually." he muttered.

"Unless of course you wish to return the crystal you pilfered..."

"Eh? Crystal?... Oh right... But... Why are you collecting the souls of monsters?" He asked as he slipped his hand into his pocket slowly and fingered the crystal, feeling its form, "... You aren't exactly the type that just hordes these and sells 'em for lots of gil, considering how much trouble they are to collect in the first place..."

Kain didn't deny his curiosity. Normally he'd just try to play around with Yuuki be it harassment of sorts but for once he was rather serious. And curious.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody