View Single Post
12-16-2010   #236 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain let out a slight laugh, "Ahahahaha... haha... Welp might as well see how Yuuki's holding up! Good luck everyone!"

With a turn on his heel he sprinted off in the direction that Yuuki went in a few minutes ago.

"Hey get back here you stupid pirate bastard!" Lari roared at Kain's retreating form.

With the haste buff he certainly moved a hell lot faster then usual, with was handy. Since Yuuki had been effected by a slow buff when he left he wondered if it was still in effect. If not and the Hunter had already left the woods it would be easy enough to find his way back... Into Locke's wraith. Well not like it was a first.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody