View Single Post
12-16-2010   #234 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain jumped down from the tree. He knew it would be a good idea to use it to his advantage. He then sprinted back to the Esper and dealt a powerful uppercut, then with a twist in the air slammed down a powerful kick on it. He then got down on the ground and slid past it in between its leg's and backed up to where the rest of the group was.

"Yo," he greeted.

Lari, who had been greatly weakened by the tsunami was fully healed by Locke. "Thanks, Captain..."

"Crazy Legs," Kain helped Lari end that.

"... Captain Crazy Legs...." Larietta couldn't help but laugh. She quickly casted haste on Kain, then on the other party members in case the effects had worn off for them and then fired at Famfrit.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody