View Single Post
12-15-2010   #228 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Adelain began chanting a aeroga spell when he saw thundara didn't work too well for Leila. Russet got to work shooting the beast from a reasonable distance.

Locke got up from where he fell and turned around to face the monster. Everyone was putting their all against it. He reached behind him and pulled his axe off of his back. Time for him to put in his weight

---

Van came back with a tray with Tea and a small cake on it. He set it down on a table.

"I hope it isn't bad," he said. "I never really made tea before."

Bani looked surprised. "Should I be scared?"

The boy shrugged and Bani went and poured himself a cup.

"So... your master here tells me you were originally planning to be a treasure hunter," the bangaa said.

Van put on a determined face, "Yeah I was. That's why I took your things. I've been seling all sorts of loot to buy passage to an airship to Nalbina."

"Then what?"

"What do you mean?" the boy blinked. "Then I'd walk to Nabudis."

Bani shook his head, "It's not that simple, kid. Anyway what sort of treasure is it? I'm curious."

"No way I'm telling you!" The boy interjected. "I call dibs on it!"