View Single Post
12-15-2010   #219 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kain scratched the back of his head, "Meatshields? I see, I see... So you can't take the hits like a man... Oh cap, you're finally off the can. Must've been as thick as an anaconda... Flowing out like fish shit too considering how long you were MIA..." Kain chimed as he knelt down next to the queen bomb corpse that peeped through the underside of the ship. He swiped something that most of the people present didn't get a chance to see clearly but from where Yuuki was standing he most likely saw it was a black crystal. Kain slipped it into his pocket in a flash and looked up at Locke.

"The ship totally swerved out of control, man," the pirate told Locke with a sincere tone, "I desperately looked for you man but when you were nowhere to be found I figured you were on the can and no man should be disturbed there," it was hard to pick out but Kain had a slight Archadian accent. It wasn't quite as refined as Yuuki's or Russet's but it was definitely Archadian.

As Kai finished telling his story the other pirates nodded and said "yeah we were at a loss with your absence, Captain!" and the like.

Lari growled, "Oooooy! Don't forget about us!"

Kain blinked and looked back at the other hunters, "My apologies, ladies and... moogle," (( thats right he called russet a woman)) he did a slight noble bow, "Think of this this way. Because our ship came down and crushed your target at least it wasn't Yuuki who stole your kill."

"..." Lari clenched her teeth, "... Just how carefree are you...?"

"Man, you don't even know~" Kai ended with a chuckle, "My carefreeness is precisely the reason why Princess over there hates me with a passion... Ahhh so nostalgic..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody