View Single Post
12-15-2010   #218 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Yuuki was shocked to see the ship crash through the canopy. But as soon as he saw which ship specifically his chest burned with rage. It was that pesky pirate he was also happening to be hunting (as a head hunter).

"Kain," the way he said the name was dripping with hatred. "Of course it was my kill! These pesky wannabe hunters were just my meat shields!"

"W,what!?" Russet gasped. "I'm no meat shield! I'm an Archadian just like you!"

"Now now, Russet," Adelain cut in, attempting to calm the boy. "Obviously there has been some misunderstanding. Mr. Yuuki, sir, we were sent by Linus to assist you with the bomb queen. Either way all these pirates have to do is move their vessel and we can claim our hunt, yes?"

Yuuki blinked and looked at the moggle as if the words weren't registering in his mind. He didn't have a chance to reply though because suddenly a door in the side of the ship flew open and someone was cursing like a sailor.

"Who gave you the &$%# bright idea was it to fly the $%#^ ship into the woods! I said Nabudis! Nabudis!" the person growled looking squarely at Kain.

It was a tall pirate dressed in a midrift jacket and baggy pants notable to Bhujerba. He had an axe strapped to his back and leather guards on his arms and shins. However the most noticeable thing about the man was his bright red hair and the cat ear hood he wore on top of it that was left unclasped under his chin so that the straps hung loosely. (I guess like a helmet but cat ears)