View Single Post
12-15-2010   #216 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

OOC: YouTube - [ˆ”] ƒžƒˆƒƒ‚‚ / Matryoshka - Nico Nico Chorus this song starting at 1:40 but the vocals more like the lead singer in YouTube - €‚ƒ–ƒ€‘ƒžƒˆƒƒ‚‚€は—‚„‚“€ ‘

It was then the sound of music seemed to resound in teh air. At first it was faint, then it got louder and louder....

Um, baby...
Listen, something's got my interest piqued
Kalinka? Malinka? Go and pinch my cheek!
I just can't control myself now
Should we do some more fantastic things now?

Pain, it hurts, I know, but don't cry
Parade? Marade? Just clap some more now!
Wait up, you say, wait up, wait up
Before we drop to two then back to one

How 'bout you and I meet for a rendez-vous?
Rendez-vous? Just a rendez-vous?
How 'bout on an adventure, just me and you?
With a crooked gait, we'll run off, 1, 2, 1, 2!

Music?... Lari fired some more shots at the queen, But where...?

Suddenly a loud crash resounded and above the party and bombs was a grand airship. Specifically that of the famous Dies Irae sky pirates!

"Are you feeling sick?
Just show me your song!
See how today
I'm still a patched up, crazy matroyoshka doll!

Hey hey hey!
Please, will you keep dancing more and more?
Kalinka? Malinka? Just hit the damn chord!
All these feelings... What should I do?
Can't you tell me? Just a little me and you?"

Sitting up on the edge of the ship was Kain Celeste, renowned pirate party animal of the crew. He was singing and his amazing voice filled the air. He had a guitar in hand and was playing it as he sung.

"Loud and clear, now, 5-2-4!
Freud? Keloid? Just bash the keys more!
Everything's still to be laughed at!
Hurry up, and dance until you hit the floor!"

Splat.

.... The ship landed right on top of the bomb queen....

"Chuu chu-chu chu la lu la taiyaiya~aa iyattatta~" he sang as he tossed the guitar away and jumped off the ship. He looked around a bit and noticed bombs all around and a rather large corpse of a queen bomb popping up from underneath the ship, "... Oh uh, stole your kill, Princess Yuuki," Kain let out a hearty laugh.

Lari stood up from where she was croutched and pointed at Kain with the rifle, "You stupid pirate bastard! You stole our kill!"

"Aw, so it wasn't Yuuki's kill? That takes the fun out of kill stealing."

Some of teh other crew members were peering over the edge of the ship, laughing at the hunters. Perhaps Kain Celeste bothering hunters was a common thing for him to do... And amusing for the crew at that.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody