View Single Post
12-15-2010   #212 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Ayala watched as Kain left and shrugged returning to his task.

"Ok, not my fault if you mess up the ship going into the dense jungle," he said in his Rozzarian accent. He got frustrated with the broken buckle and threw his boot aside. "Forget it I'll just buy me a new one."

He leaned back in his seat and began doing what he does best: relaxing.

----
The beast was harmed even more from the aquashot bullets from Lari's gun than it was from Russet's onion shots. Both however were drastically more effective than the magicks of Adelain.

Yuuki noticed the Mog's "blizzaga" spell had also failed to do any damage and cancelled his spell and that now the beast retaliated with a Fira spell that had the wannabe hunters wincing but still on their feet.

Yuuki sighed. It would be no good to him to have them die too early. At least let the lesser bombs self destruct first.

With that he cast Shellga on the entire party making them better protected against magicks.

Adelain used his arms to block try to shield himself from the fira when he noticed a barrier forming in front of him. Shocked he looked at Adelain who shrugged back.

"Let's focus on the beast," Adelain said.

"Right!" Russet chimed. He fired more shots at the bomb, effectively piercing its bulbous body.

Adelain on the other hand had to think of something to do. The beast was obviously not weakened against his magicks. He had to think quickly too. Every second counted.

In the meantime he cast another cura to make up for the damage from the Fira.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-15-2010 at 04:02 PM.