View Single Post
12-15-2010   #210 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Ayala looked up from the corner of the room where he was struggling to mend the buckle on his boot.

"No... don't tell me you're going to pick on that hunter again," the pirate said. He shook his head. "I'll never understand you folk and I'll never understand why Locke lets ya get away with it."

---

Now that the bomb he was dealing with had fell Yuuki decided to focus on the big game since the lesser hunters (for that's how he saw them) were being distracted by the smaller group of bombs. He cast water on the big queen but it didn't even react. In fact, most of the water seemed to roll right off it's back.

"What the..." he was confused and began to try blizzard.

Adelain cast cura and it reached him, Russet and Dryn.

"Russet we'll support at a distance. Those bombs can self distruct at any time," the mog said backing up.

Russet nodded and did as his guardian said.

"Like Leila advised we'll focus on the big one," Adelain said.

Russet drew his revolvers and fired two shots into the bomb and it growled and shook violently. It seemed to be readying an attack.

Adelain followed up with a blizzaga but as the ice bolders hit the beast seemed to just shake those off.

"H,huh?" Adelain gasped.

However he had no more time to think as a blazing fire issued from the bombs mouth reaching him, Russet and the viera (Dryn).

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-15-2010 at 03:55 PM.