View Single Post
12-14-2010   #206 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Yuuki's chanting became sluggish.

'Oh no,' he thought. 'The wench cast slow on me!'

One of the bombs drifted over to where Yuuki was with the intent of engaging him in battle. Yuuki's water spell finally casted on the critter and it weakened considerably.

The other little bombs focused on the rest of the group. The big bomb on the other hand roared loudly and oil landed on all of the hunters, making them susceptible to the bomb's fire.

"Ugh what is this!" Russet protested, raising his arm and wiping at his face with his sleeve. He only succeeded in smudging the oil.

Adelain gasped, "Oh no! It's oil from the bombs. Once oiled up any fire magick increases potency greatly!"

"What do I do?" Russet asked.

Adelain reached into his bag and produced a clean handkerchief and handed it to his charge. He also had another for himself. Russet proceeded to wipe off.

Yuuki on the other hand was still moving sluggish and didn't have time to remove the oil. He began to slowly attempt another water spell.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 12-14-2010 at 09:29 PM.