View Single Post
12-07-2010   #8 (permalink)
YenSai
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
Really? Can you tell me a little more about the stomach problem? Did you had LBM/diarrhea during that time? Or was your stomach problem due to coughing really hard? I spoke with another peer and she said it's probably due to the bacteria affecting the epiglottis. I'm not sure still :s
No I did not have LBM/diarrhea during it..not that I can remember anyways..It wasn't due to coughing. Whenever I felt like I needed to throw up, I did..lol I didn't cough then throw up..My guess would be bacteria, or my body trying to get rid of the bacteria..
While it wasn't from coughing then throwing up, I may have coughed then a short bit after it may have upset my stomach and then caused me to vomit..I'm not sure.