View Single Post
12-06-2010   #5 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyDisaster
Spoiler!
The problem with your answer is that you're vomiting because your stomach is worsen. Pneumonia happens in the lungs (symptoms are difficulty of breathing/pain when breathing, coughing, fever, cyanosis, hypoxia and vomiting) . What you're talking about is called acute gastroenteritis (a medical way of saying stomach flu).

Now I know they're both form due to bacteria, virus or fungi so it's probaby possible to pass the bacteria from one system to the other, but when it's strictly occurring in the lungs, how does vomiting occur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Spoiler!
That could be true, but when I mention the gag reflex, I'm talking about coughing while eating or digestion something. Though heavy coughing can cause regurgitation (since there were no toxins (unless you consider the alcohol the toxin, lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Spoiler!
Yeah, I'm having difficulties in finding the answer x.x