12-03-2010   #374 (permalink)
Genji
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

"The elements they teach at this school. It's the bare minimum."
Elly grabbed the ball.
"They absolutely refuse to teach anything outside of the rudimentary elements. Yes, earth fire water and wind are very easy subjects."
Elly started to spin the ball on her finger.
"But what about gravity? Light? Dark? Sound? Plasma? Time? Ether? Nope. We gotta stick with the basics. The very basics. The basics a 10 year old child could do. Ready up."
She the ball floated. This time, she blew out some anger before sending the ball.
The ball launched at 10 MPH.

-------

The ball came hurtling at May.
The ball was going much faster than she expected.
May expected to get hit.
However, when the ball was about five feet away from her, time slowed.
...What? Why... I am not supposed to know magic!
May caught on to what was happening quite quickly. She tried moving her body, but she was moving incredibly slow.
Extrasensory. I see, so if I see a potential danger coming my way, my senses speed up! I guess it's like a natural time slowdown.
She saw the trajectory of the ball, and made an easy prediction on where the ball will go when time speeds up.
She started moving her leg, lifting her knee.
Before she knew it, time went back to normal.
She had jumped into air, and slammed the ball with her knee.
The ball flew upwards. With it's force, it broke through a window, and flew onto the baseball field.
Elly then felt burning pain. When she landed on the ground, her right leg wobbled a little, and her knee turned bright red.
She wobbled a little standing up, but she regained her balance.
"Haah, I think I can walk that off."

Last edited by Genji; 12-03-2010 at 08:52 PM.