View Single Post
11-30-2010   #79 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Wow, are you kidding? You little bugger, I'll kick the shit out of you!" Jyrn said, her frustration obviously beginning to show. However, she did manage to land a swift kick on the onion, sending it flying a distance.

"Well, it's not knocked out, but at least I can get at it with my daggers now," she huffed, "Alright... Here I come, you little bastard!"

With that said, she made a mad rush towards the onion, only to be tripped by the deadly nightshade. "Oh, are you for real right now?" she groaned, "Well, try THIS on for size!"

With that said, she drove both daggers into the stomach of the deadly nightshade, and pulled the daggers to the left and right, effectively cutting the monster in half.

"I'll need some liquor after this," she shouted to Bani.