View Single Post
11-30-2010   #14 (permalink)
Seim
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
i never was a fan of sword-suits; their lack of a decent ranged attack kinda disappointed me.

of course, people might say that the slow effect will help, but veterans know that against slashing suits, moving up rather than down is a more convenient way to evade BECAUSE rocks normally have a horizontal booster of 5 seconds, save for a few suits(few 4.5 and few 5.5), but the vertical booster is only half as long(2.5sec). sword-cal is no exception. it would have used more or less booster time on the way to slash you, giving it even less capacity to "chase" you up. and heaven knows that slow has little to no effect on jumping speed

call it a mere "theory" if you want, but that is how i run from those annoying melee units, especially masurao...and it does work

(ps, for scissors, vertical booster=horizontal booster and for papers, 2x horizontal booster=vertical booster, which is why veteran papers rather choose to run by jumping than dashing away)
lol....lemme tell u this.
Simply going up isnt the way to dodge rocks...especially this one with such a stupidly big swing range.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/