View Single Post
11-29-2010   #54 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Leila tried to remember the mental map of Ivalice.

"The Highwaste can be entered from Nalbina Fortress or the Dalmasca Estersands. On foot from here, it would take a day or so to reach the Highwaste. However, chocobo makes it hours. But an airship to Nalbina takes about an hour too, and we could get a chocobo there. If we leave now, we might be able to be at the same pace with the other guy."

Leila stood up and walked towards the exit.

"Hurry on to the aerodrome, I'll go grab the gil for our ride."

After that statement, Leila stormed quickly as possible, out of the cafe to her home to grab some more gil.

"Use money to get money...oh well, at least the trip is cheap. But I've gotta hurry. No way I'm going to let the reward go to some other hunter!

Last edited by PKShota; 11-29-2010 at 07:56 PM.