View Single Post
11-29-2010   #46 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Now sit! Everyone sit! I shall explain about this bomb and should you accept my mark..." Linus clapped his hands together. "Splendid!"

He went and took his seat behind his desk.

"Now hear my tale and you shall know why this mark is so dire. I am a restaurateur of the finest sort. Some may find it strange to find a Rozzarian such as myself with a love for the grit of Dalmasca and the taste of Archades but alas it is so! I wanted to share my love with the under privileged ladies and gentleman of this good city and I was doing so well too. However all trade caravans from Archades carrying precious supplies have been cut off to the south as the gates of the Phon gates have been closed. I'm sure it's the fault of the bomb queen and they have their caravans safety in view but isn't fine cuisine worth the trek?

"Obviously not to those damn imperials," Linus gave a dramatic sigh. "Regardless that's why I shall employ you all with a generous reward of course! I am glad to see such a party before me. Bombs travel in packs and going alone is surely suicide. Even a caravan cannot handle them after all."

---

After talking to Tomaj, Bani went to Jyrn's shop to tell her the change of plans.