View Single Post
11-29-2010   #43 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Our manager Linus is currently seeing an important guest. Why don't you sample our true Archadian silver lobo just like they make on the streets of Old Archades!" the Hostess insisted.

An extravagantly dressed man suddenly approached from behind the hostess. He was dress in tights, boots and a frilly shirt that screamed 'I'm trying to be an Archadian stereotype!' His hair was also long, straight and to his shoulders like an Archadian.

"Zat iss quite fine, my dear!" The man said with a thick.... ROZZARIAN ACCENT! "I haf eggspeckted dez guests!"

((ok you get the point he has an accent))

"Yes Mr Linus, of course," the hostess stepped said.

"Follow me," the man said with his thick accent. "By your state of dress I can tell you are hunters. We shall discuss details in the back."

He turned and lead the way.