View Single Post
11-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
Kenshiro
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

I recently got myself a Sword Calamity too by accident and back then I only played SC on Vartio's account. I personally find it better than Sword Strike, although a friend of mine still prefers his Sword Strike. Mind you that I only started playing rock (not gimmick rocks like V2A) a month ago(?) after seeing Hexi's Rock tutorial. Maybe its just my bad boost management, but I often find myself running out of boost with Sword Calamity.

Also, I do not KD when I hit with W3 although sometimes I do KD by accident because I'm not so good yet. My nib combo is 2-111-half 3-1-22 (from the back). The Calamity's OS A is a good tradeoff for the lack of Seed Awakening which gives Sword Strike longer boost at 30% HP. The boost down allows me to flee a fellow rock and leave it for my team to gun down.

One more thing that I noticed with Sword Calamity is that you can hit the opponents while standing over their head, which is impossible for some melee weapons. I find it a good ambush attack and some suits (and players) cannot react to that properly. I still haven't customized my Sword Calamity yet, but I originally planned to go C Agi/OC Attack. Maybe a few pixels with speed too, but I haven't leveled anything since my long grind with V2A.

EDIT: I haven't completed a full combo at all. I often flee when the enemy is at 70% HP and leave the rest for my team. I don't know what to do next after landing the first shots.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

Last edited by Kenshiro; 11-28-2010 at 10:18 PM.