View Single Post
11-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
Seim
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Actually, I feel that the lvl 1 slow does little to nothing. There might be a slow in there but it doesn't affect the target to the point where its easily noticeable or noticeable at all.

However, combo wise, I am with Vandol.
You could probably pull off boomerangs in between hits if you turn slash. Especially against scissors and papers. Also, boomerangs do not always need to go last. With boostdown, the combos become infinite as u can actually make 4 hits into 9 if you are confident and balls-to-the-walls enough to do it.
I remember one combo-ing S ranks with 1-1-1-1-3-2-2-pause-1-1-1-1-1
Of course that's not the only combo u can pull off but the easiest one to get 9 hits in.

Though regularly, I find that the second swing is the nicest to MCA with and is very forgiving if u swung twice for SS instead of once in a rock chase.

Also, the obvious, the swing range is way too big that a random noob that has twitches in his right hand could still probably rape decently.

I have to add that the speed on him is pretty awesome too despite the low hp. Playing ninja/trap card style with him is pretty fun. Sorta like shining AS but with uber swing range ._.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/