View Single Post
11-28-2010   #19 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Once Lari caught her breath she tied the bag of goods up and looked around... Okay she took a wrong turn. For once... Most likely out of desperation of just wanting to get away from the viera... hume hybrid. A large crowd of moogles were staring her down once they came to the scene and Larietta stared back.

"... Hey there?" she managed a weak laugh, "Don't mind me, just passing by."

"... Right, ~kupo. I suggest you leave..."

Lari slowly turned around. She paused, wondering if that other girl was gone. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin. Heads, go out. Tails, find another exit. With a flick of her thumb she flipped it and caught it, then turned it over on her other arm and checked what came up. Heads. She unlocked the door and opened it, then walked off as if nothing happened. After a few minutes worth of walking she made it to the shop she had been looking for and stared at a nearly identical iron door as the one she went through earlier.

... I wish the metal was at least a different colour... she mused as she pulled open the door and went inside. She went up to where her room was and stuffed the bag of valuables under her bed, then went down to her papi's shop.

"Papi!" she called out as the bangaa man just finished attending to a customer.

"Lari where have you been?" the Bangaa man, Claudio, asked in his usual gruffy voice, "Didn't you know I had work for you to do?"

Lari sat down on the steps she was standing on, "Oh, sorry about that. Um I'm gonna head on over to the Sandsea place and get a job. Yeah."

"You're procrastinating..."

"I'll do it when I get back! Bye Papi!" she hopped down the stairs and grabbed her rifle and belt of handbombs in many packets attached to it. She was out the door before Claudio could object.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-28-2010 at 07:10 PM.