View Single Post
11-28-2010   #216 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Once Josh left Kai went back to his apartment quickly and sat down in his seat. He couldn't help but find it funny that Locke fell asleep so quickly.

---

The next day...

Kai twisted and turned a bit in bed after his alarm clock went off. After turning it off rather clumsily he glanced at the time. 6AM... He crawled out of bed and stretched a bit. Of course, he slept in only his boxers. Yeah!... Kai made his way to the bathroom and went to go take a shower.

---

Ludo's alarm went off too but he slammed his hand down on the sleep button and decided to sleep some more.

----

One hour later...

"Damn... my head's killing me..." Kai groaned as he walked through the hallways. He didn't even notice that something odd was going on.

The hallways... They're... They're normal.

His sister, Kanaete Kagamiya, ran up to him, "Kai! Kaaaaai! It's a miracle!"

"Ehhh? What is?" he asked, "Don't tell me Nahiko and Kuttsuki blew another hole open in the school."

"No no! It's the school! The layout is normal!"

Kai paused and didn't say anything more. He scratched at his left cheek with his left index finger nonchalantly as if taking in the information his sister told him slowly. Then the surprise swept over him and he gasped, "By the gods YOU'RE RIGHT!"

Kana couldn't help but face palm at her brother's bad case of slow.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-28-2010 at 03:25 PM.