View Single Post
11-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"All right all right! I've got to head to the shop and get these pelts prepared for tanning first, but if you want to stop by a bit later, I should be ready to get back out there," Jyrn stated, way more excitedly that she should have, "Anyway, I'll catch you in a bit."

With that, she turned and rushed out of the Sandsea, eager to get going again. So eager, in fact, that she didn't realize the door to her shop being opened up as she was running in. Well, she didn't realize until after she ran into the door, anyway.

"Tch- that hurts..." she growled, clutching her now sore shoulder.

"Maybe next time your head is in the clouds, you'll keep your eyes on reality," the old man said, with a huge smirk on his face, "What are you in such a rush for anyway? You were out all night hunting, I would think you'd be tired at this point."

"There's no time to be tired! I've got another job coming up soon, so I'd like to get this work done so I can head back out!" Jyrn exclaimed, with an overly excited face.

"All right, all right. There's no use stopping you, I know that by now," the old leatherworker said with a smile, "Anyway, the salt bags are over there, so get those pelts cured."

"I've been working with you for how many years now? I think I know where the salt is," Jyrn huffed, a little bit annoyed, but also a bit happy that even years later the man is the same as he always has been. "Anyway, I'll get right to work!"