View Single Post
11-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta lurked around the streets of Rabanstre. Looking from left to right she seemed to be searching for something... or perhaps someone. She skipped along barefoot through the city, avoiding any cracks that may come by as if like a game. In a dense crowd bustling with activity she spotted a man with dirty blonde hair that trailed down his back in a long braid. A playful smirk came to her face as she shrunk in the crowd and slowly advanced.

Yuuki... Star hunter known to all... You shall be my victim on this fine day!

She quickened her pace but still used the crowd to her benefit, blending in and keeping her presence unknown. It didn't take long for her to go over to were Master Hunter Yuuki was and it took even less time to swipe a bag loaded with expensive goods that happened to be loosely slung over the man's shoulder. She dove down into the crowd and was gone as quickly as she had stolen from the poor sucker.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody