View Single Post
11-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

*Huff* *huff* *huff*

"Phew, a night's worth of hunting... I'd say it wasn't worth it, but these are definitely some nice pelts," Jyrn said, with a grin on her face, "Guess I'd better be getting back to the shop, I've got work to do!"

As she strolled back to the shop, from outside the city, into and through the city of Rabanastre, Jyrn took in all the sights. "I may have lived here for most of my life, but it still amazes me what has been accomplished here... Better not let myself get distracted!" Jyrn said, oblivious to the fact that she was thinking out loud.

On the way back to her shop, Jyrn passed the Sandsea. Walking by, she noticed someone she knew. "Is that Bani? Hmmm..." she said, followed by an overly energetic shout: "Hey Bani! Anything interesting on the board today? After I get a bit of work done, I'd love to get back out in the field!"

Last edited by Harlequin; 11-27-2010 at 10:53 PM.