View Single Post
11-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore
Default Between Wings and Dreams... a FFXII rp

Between Wings and Dreams
a final fantasy xii rp
/forum/bar/86652-ooc...-ffxii-rp.html

It has been ten years since the restoration of the Dalmascan Kingdom and the end of the war between Rozzaria and Arcadia. There are those who lead peaceful lives as cockatrice breeders, merchants, and more. However there are still less traditional employment to be found: sky pirating or monster hunting.

Lately there have been reports of strange events occurring in the wastelands of Nabudis and lots of warnings to stay away from the area. Many monster hunters are often sent to the area to combat the spread of the unnatural beings but despite the danger there is said to be a powerful treasure lurking within drawing opportunistic fools to the scene as well.

Do you seek the aide in the fight or are you out to discover the treasure for yourself?

It's a sunny day in Rabanstre. It's early in the morning but the city is already bustling. No longer are their Imperial guards on the streets but that doesn't mean one can roam around unguarded. The Dalmascan peace force keeps tab on the citizens and controlling to once uncontrollable pickpocketing epidemic.

In the Bazaar merchants are selling their wares. Also Migelo and other storefront keepers are opening their doors for the day's business. A cafe beside the city fountain is already full of customers for their morning brew. The aerodome is packed with travelers and because of rains, villagers from Giza have flocked to the city. The Sandsea tavern is empty but for the bartender and one already drunk patron.

Yes, it was the start of another day in Rabanastre and Gio'Bani was glad to be able to fit right into it. He had already been up for some hours because he had to help Gurdy in the stables feeding the chocobo their greens as well as cleaning the area up of any droppings. He got the work done however and Gurdy paid him upfront for his help.

"Thanks again, Bani! I'm sure I wouldn't be able to have everything finished by open time if it weren't for your help, kupo," she said as she handed him some gil.

"Thanks Gurdy," Bani replied in a gruff and gutteral tone unique to his race. He pocketed the gil. "If you need any more help during the day I'll be in town."

He then bid his farewell to Gurdy and the Chocobos and left to enter town. He was very grateful to Gurdy for letting him work in his stables. There really wasn't much work in Rabanastre for a Bangaa with no experience outside of a mine and the hours were really generous as well. Usually he could be finished by 9 and then have the rest of the day to himself.

Bani didn't really have any big ideas for how to spend the rest of his time so he decided to stop by the Sandsea. He took the moogling station to the Sandsea and as soon as he arrived there were three Rabasnatre teenagers giggling nearby. Bani didn't have to listen to their conversation to know what they were going on about. That girl was the one that the patrolman in the bazaar was always flirting with while on duty. One day something was going to happen while he was on duty and he'd be sorry he didn't pay better attention.

Bani went into the sandsea and went right to the Notice board.

---

Sandsea Tavern Notice board:

Mark: Rogue Tomato
Petitioner: Tomaj in the sandsea
Message: It's happened again! An annoying little member of the Deadly Nightshade family has taken to attacking Travelers and Merchants, and so did Tomaj post a Bill for this Mark.

Mark: Bomb Queen
Petitioner: Linus in Fountain Cafe
Message: This is unsettling! I cannot get any imports of the fine Archades brew any longer because of caravans being held up. I think it must be some foul beast causing a muck in the Salikawood again! It has to be it. Will some brave souls please vanquish this before my business suffers any longer?

----

Last edited by PedroRomero; 11-27-2010 at 10:08 PM.