View Single Post
11-22-2010   #19 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
On your Gaga sig.:
I feel like maybe Gaga's in the right (on the far left) spot, but what the main issue is is the lack of something on the right. I mean, it's like "AMG YAY GAGA OOOH FROSTY MASQUERADE OMAI <3333" and then you get to the far right and it's like "-crickets chirping-" I feel like there definitely needs to be some text there or something.

Overall, it does look really amazing.
Sounds like Frosted Flakes.. But yea. I can't think of any font and effect. Oh and did you see the hidden text "LoveGame"? Plus i'm "Gagaing" for the effect that text is to good for it.

ANYWAY... I found a Stocking render and I can't help but make a sig out of it. (I should be on TO though...)