View Single Post
09-06-2008   #16 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

BAD KUDA!! YOU SENT ME TO A PAGE WITH A LINK TO A VIDEO CLIP WITH EDISON.... ::melts:: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY ATTENTION TO BoA, WHEN IM TOO DISTRACTED BY HIS TOTAL CUTENESS AND ACTING CUTE AND EMBARASSED AT HER NERVOUS LAUGH!!!!!!

ok, end rant.. clip over...(man, i really wanna watch it again..... and why hasnt he released here yet... ugh) LOL

{edit} well, i guess the sex scandal could have something to do with it... LOL... wow, stop following an artist for 4 years and BOOM

he hasnt even made a debut in the official US movie scene yet though, has he (if that even works... stupid bbc coding i can never remember, and i totally forgot grudge 2 and didnt realize dark knight).... oh well, back to BoA... i still think she needs some work, but she has gotten better

Last edited by Globalastro; 09-06-2008 at 03:20 PM.