View Single Post
11-20-2010   #30 (permalink)
Griever
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Was anyone honestly surprised ALLM just HAD to screw around with the character design?
I know we all joke about it and haha ALLM loves female characters and short skirts and big boobies, but they're cementing our opinion of them as perverted breast-hungry old Asian men.

I'm still not sure why they removed Iris's whip and made it into those weird...chain sickle things. I just hope those things work sort of like a whip in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
i wonder if Sukonbu went back in time to draw Iris's tits humongous - bigger than they are now - would allm make them smaller or keep them humongous?
If they were big enough, they would have kept it the same or just have altered them so they look a bit "perkier" or more revealed by the clothing design.

I just hope Sukonbu is ok with the changes because she put a lot of work into it, clearly.

Last edited by Griever; 11-20-2010 at 05:51 AM.