Tiane
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by posu
[SPOILER]I don't understand why you are contradicting a generalization with another generalization (lolwut). Your claim does not even apply to all females and males. It is something that varies with ethnicity (Second to fourth digit ratio: ethnic differences a... [Ann Hum Biol. 2003 Sep-Oct] - PubMed result). For example, my ring finger is NOT longer than my index finger. That, alone, disproves your claim. Not to mention, the fact that you phrased it like this, "In a man the ring finger should be longer than the index finger" indicates that to a certain degree even you acknowledge the fact that your claim is not accurate 100% of the times.
In your quote of my quote you said it yourself. "Should". And at the very end I say in 99%, its the majority, not everyone, and 1% of the worlds population is still massive.

Oshizu pantsu.
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.