View Single Post
11-17-2010   #51 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevano
OH umm hi, i was looking for a guild and some one in game recommended mi this one, all though i haven't seen the leader log in, but i sent my application if you will have me, names Nevano, 218 Gambler
Oh hello! Didn't know you were from ggFTW! (Don't worry, I can proof by checking the overall Current Member list) I already added you, but if you want to stay and keep up with the updates, please join our Guild Page! (So you can your custom user-title in-game!)

Also, I apologize that college is taking my free time and taking care of *~Mirage Coordinator~* But we have active (or sort of active) mods, but if you have questions and you are not on, PLEASE come and visit our Guild Forums! (Non-members are welcome too, so the forums is pretty much the closest way to keep the guild close...)

Last edited by Gaap; 11-17-2010 at 10:49 PM.