View Single Post
11-17-2010   #38 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Late? Matthew was never late. Today was no exception. However because of Ludovic's antics he was almost late yet again. It was really annoying that he had to wake up 30 minutes everyday to accommodate for the new school layout every morning. Matthew was not a morning person so it really needed a large amount of self discipline to accomplish. That was why every day at lunch he made it a point to say so.

As was expected, when Matthew entered the lunchroom he found Ludo sitting by a window observed in his homework. He quickly grabbed a banana from the fruit rack and crossed the cafeteria to bother is prey. When he got to the table he decided to get Ludo's attention in a rude manner. He flipped closed his math book.

"Hey!" he said. "Where do you get off changing the school layout every morning? Didn't I warn you that I don't like being late?"

He said it with an authoritative tone, orange eyes blazing while pointing the banana in Ludo's face.