Thread: Hogwash
View Single Post
11-16-2010   #29 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Wrong choice! Kuttsuki pulled out her dagger and stabbed it into Akaiito's pizza. "Don't ignore my questions like that, you worthless piece of---!"

Suddenly, the wall from the other side of the cafeteria came crumbling down. As the dust dispersed, Nahiko nonchalantly walked in yawning, her giant sword swung over her little shoulder like a baseball bat.

Kuttsuki yanked the dagger out of the pizza and allowed it to simply drop onto the floor. She unsheathed her other dagger and spin them around her hand.
"Nahiko Avari-Honitsu Ira-Kasu Omoi... for destruction of school property for the twenty-third time, you will now be sentenced to punishment." She flicked the grease off her dagger. "I am in no mood to deal with you today!"

Nahiko yawned again. "Move aside, I'm here to get food and kill Kai, preferably in that order, I haven't eaten anything since this morning because you took my breakfast."

Kuttsuki laughed haughtily, turning to Laila. "I'll deal with you after this." She suddenly ran at Nahiko with her daggers and the two clashed blades back out of the cafeteria.
The rest of the student body simply turned back to their lunch.