View Single Post
11-16-2010   #28 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison was shocked when the Janitor came over in an instant and clapped him and Van on the back. After his tangent he was gone as quick as he came.

"He know's Matthew?" Grandison gasped. "B,but my brother wouldn't know someone like him!"

Van shook his head and pulled Grandison by the wrist forward with the line.

"Don't take his words seriously... he probably knows everyone in this school," Van said.

"OH yeah," Grandison mumbled."There's no way my big brother would ever get mixed in with a guy like him. He's not a delinquent at all. He wouldn't do anything wrong."

Van regarded Grandison for a moment, face set in a thoughtful expression before he just sighed and crossed his arms.

"You're really naive aren't you?"