Thread: Hogwash
View Single Post
11-16-2010   #26 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai, somehow hearing over all the students, picked up a certain bit of conversation about him.

"...Stay away from that janitor. He's bad influence. You'll get bad grades and have poor performance..."

He was right next to the two boys in an instant and brought down a hard pat on both their backs (he left his pizza with Laila and Kuttsuki).

"What's this about me making kids fail?... It's all been good up til this year, kid," he then whispered, "It's just this year, with those shedevils. Kuttsuki is the tamer of the two on the outside and is generally easier to deal with but don't ever cross paths with Nahiko. She'll rip you more new holes then what your mom gave you to the point you'll lose count. That or turn you into a bloody pulp under a heap of rubble." he returned to his normal speaking voice, "Oh yeah, you're Matthew's kid brother. Tell him I say hi."

With a smirk Kai walked away from the duo.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody